Q107 presents the 16th annual Derringer’s 13 Days of Christmas in support of Abuse Hurts.
Change a life in the GTA and make a donation to assist hundreds of individuals, mostly women & children, who have been innocent victims of abuse, and are in desperate need this Christmas.
You’ll help provide them with gift cards, clothing, toys, bedding, referral for counseling and shelters, furniture and the basic necessities in life. Your support over the years has helped raise almost 12 million dollars in cash and product for Abuse Hurts, and has touched almost 2 million people in distress who are suffering from some form of abuse.
Stay tuned to Q107 throughout the campaign to hear how your support has helped the lives of others.
IBEW Local 353 will be matching listener donations up to $20,000.00 for another year. Here’s how you can make a cash donation for this holiday season:
- To make a tax deductible charitable donation, please call 1-800-379-8858. Phone lines will be open 24/7 throughout the campaign.
- Text GIVE to 647-499-3848 and follow the prompts.
- You can donate online 24/7 by clicking here.
- Sponsor a family. You or your company can sponsor a family by holding a donation drive and encourage people to make a cash donation. Contact Ellen Campbell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate your old car through the Abuse Hurts Vehicle Donation Program.
Check out some of the amazing items up for auction, including a Sir Paul McCartney signed “Beatles ’65” Record Album, a signed KISS painting, a one-week stay at the Destin One Holiday Beach Resort in Pensacola, Florida and more!