Q107 presents Derringer’s Festive 50/50 in support of Abuse Hurts!
For 17 years we’ve been supporting our friends at Abuse Hurts thanks to your generous donations, and we’re excited to make this year bigger and better than ever!
You can help change a life in the GTA by purchasing a 50/50 ticket in support of Abuse Hurts. This will help hundreds of individuals, mostly women and children, who have been innocent victims of abuse. The best part? YOU have the opportunity to win big while supporting a great cause.
By purchasing a raffle ticket, you will be helping to provide families with gift cards, clothing, toys, bedding, referral for counseling and shelters, furniture and the basic necessities in life. Your support over the years has helped raise millions of dollars in cash and product for Abuse Hurts, and has touched over 2 million people in distress who are suffering from some form of abuse.
CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR TICKETS!
Stay tuned to Q107 throughout the campaign to hear how your support has helped the lives of others.
- To make a tax deductible charitable donation, please call 1-855-234-5677.
- You can donate online 24/7 by clicking here.
- Sponsor a family. You or your company can sponsor a family by holding a donation drive and encourage people to make a cash donation. Contact Ellen Campbell: email@example.com.
- Donate your old car through the Abuse Hurts Vehicle Donation Program.
- Donate specific items for families here.
- Text GIVE to 647-499-3848.
Check out some of the amazing items up for auction by clicking here.
You can also bid on a one-of-a-kind signed KISS painting by clicking here.
Together, we can make a difference.
License: RAF1197269. Derringer’s Festive 50/50 is conducted by Abuse Hurts. Purchaser must be 18 years or older and physically located in the Province of Ontario to purchase a ticket. Raffle runs from 12:00a.m. EST on November 23rd, 2020 until 12:15a.m. EST on December 18th 2020. For full set of rules and to purchase a ticket, please visit www.abusehurts5050.com. Please gamble responsibly.