2023 TORONTO INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW
THE Boating Event of the Year! The Toronto Boat Show will celebrate its 65th Anniversary when it returns to the Enercare
Centre in Toronto’s Exhibition Place, January 20-29.
• The World’s Largest Indoor Lake for boaters is BACK for the 2023 show! One million gallons of water…indoors! Perch on
the edge of your seat as you watch the pro Wakeboard Riders perform incredible stunts! Cheer on your favourites at
the Stand Up Paddle Board Races! Watch Shows featuring Canada’s National Water Ski Show Team members? Learn to
• *NEW* this year: First Look Friday will open the show on Friday, January 20. There is significant pent-up demand from
boaters to return to an in-person event and weekend crowds are expected to surpass historical attendance. First Look
Friday will allow the public to preview the Show ahead of the General Admission opening on Saturday. First Look Friday
tickets can be purchased in advance, or on-site at the box office, and a portion of ticket admission that day will be
donated to the show’s partner charities.
• FREE Hourly Seminars: Boating experts from around the world educate, inspire and entertain at the Toronto Boat Show,
sharing their experience and expertise on everything from boating basics to spellbinding boating adventures.
• New Product Showcase: The latest and most innovative products – from eye-catching boats to handy new boating
accessories – will be featured at individual exhibitor booths. Just look for the “New Product” balloon! If there is a new
product on the market, one of the first places you’ll find it is at the Toronto International Boat Show.
• Great Canadian Fish Tank: This 40-foot long aquarium is filled with 5,000 gallons of water and stocked with native
Ontario marine life. Watch how fish react to different lures and techniques, learn step-by-step casting methods and
hear the latest tips on how to catch “the big one”!
• Canada SailGP Team: Join Canada SailGP Team’s Flight Controller, Billy Gooderham to hear all about SailGP – the most
exciting on-water racing, featuring high-tech F50 hydro-foiling catamarans, with nine teams competing in 11 events
around the world. Come ask your questions about Canada’s first fully professional sailing team, in this edge-of-yourseat, fast-paced sport.
• Celebrate Antique and Vintage Boats: Canada’s rich boating history spans over 100 years and Ontario is home to an
amazing array of antique mahogany launches, cedar strips, classic fibreglass runabouts and ski boats. Spend some time
with the Antique and Classic Boat Society-Toronto to learn more about ACBS-Toronto and view several watercraft that
tell the story.
• Kids & Classics Boatshops Museum: Great for the whole family, you can carve a miniature paddle, assemble an antique
outboard and try other hands-on activities in the booth. Come hear about this community volunteer boatshop where
donated antique boats are being restored. Learn about their boat-building programs, held several times a season, that
help at-risk kids.
• The Boat Show in its partnership with GO Transit is pleased to offer combination Boat Show Tickets and GO Transit
Combo Passes. Taking GO to The Boat Show is easy and drops you right at Exhibition Place, a short walk to the show’s
entrance in Heritage Court. Train service to Exhibition station is on the Lakeshore line and occurs about every 30
minutes. If you are taking a GO bus, connect to the Lakeshore West Train for no additional cost. GO Transit + Show
Combo Tickets are available online at torontoboatshow.com.
For more information, visit TorontoBoatShow.com.