IT’S BACK! MOTORAMA CUSTOM CAR & MOTORSPORTS EXPO RETURNS TO TORONTO’S INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
WHAT: 8TH ANNUAL MOTORAMA CUSTOM CAR & MOTORSPORTS EXPO
WHERE: THE INTERNATIONAL CENTRE, ACROSS FROM TORONTO’S PEARSON AIRPORT
WHEN: MARCH 10, 11 & 12, 2023 (FRIDAY – SUNDAY)
FOR MORE INFO: WWW.MOTORAMASHOW.COM
CONTACT: INFO@MOTORAMASHOW.COM / (416) 962-7223
The Motorama Custom Car & Motorsports Expo presented by eBay Motors takes to Toronto’s International Centre March 10, 11 & 12. With more than 300,000 square feet of incredible vehicles, feature displays and vendors, it’s Canada’s largest indoor auto-enthusiast and motorsports show. Almost 400 custom cars, hot rods, classics, trucks, rat rods, tuners, exotics and racing vehicles of all kinds will be on display. Most of which are being shown for the first time ever!
- Meet Dave Kindig from hit TV show ‘Bitchin Rides’ – Saturday and Sunday only.
- Meet ‘Bad Chad’ and his wife Jolene, from the TV show ‘Bad Chad Customs’. They’ll be there all three days of the show signing autographs and participating in a Roof Chop!
- Hall 1 will feature 28 amazing first-time shown vehicles – all vying for a place in the Lincoln Electric Canadian 10 and a shot at the $5,000 Motorama Grand Champion Award.
- See the 300 mph Bone Shaker Jet Truck. It’s in the Purple Skull Brewery booth. Purple Skull is the Official Beer of Motorama!
- See race cars of all kinds in the Inside Track Motorsport News RACING ZONE presented by Stoneridge Insurance. Stock cars, drag cars, road racing cars and more!
- Hall 2 will be packed with more than a dozen car clubs, as well as the Truck-O-Rama feature, which will include two Monster Trucks and several SEMA quality trucks and cars. Hall 2 will also have the Spring Fever ‘tuner’ and ‘modified’ area presented by Drivewise.
- Hall 3 plays host to the Mayhem Vintage Car Room sponsored by Zehr Insurance. It’ll be jammed with classic cars, pinup models, a retro DJ, automotive artists and more. It’s like stepping back into the ‘50s!